Materials used in the line included 925 Sterling Silver, 14 karats, and 24 karat gold plated over Italian brass, Nickel-Free and carefully hand-selected gemstones and freshwater pearls.
Sterling silver is a popular material for jewelry because of its beauty and durability. However, it does require proper care to maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing.
Each piece of Standout Boutique jewellery is hand-crafted and requires delicate handling.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces as much as possible.
- Chlorine, detergents, oils, moisturizers & perfumes can all cause tarnishing and damage.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, lotion, perfume, and abrasive products.
- Do not wear jewellery when in the swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna/steam room or while bathing or showering.
- Avoid storing it in the bathroom or kitchen, where there is a lot of moisture.
- Gently wipe with a soft jewellery cloth and store each piece separately in a jewellery box or in a resealable plastic bag to avoid tarnish.
- Have your sterling silver jewelry professionally cleaned and polished once a year to maintain its shine and prevent tarnishing.